WCIT - Working-Counselors-In-Training Program Details
- Attention Teens! This program is designed just for ages 13-16!
- A favorite program option! A Character-building opportunity! Designed to develop dependability, responsibility, maturity, conscientiousness and Integrity!
- In the CIT program you will get to learn leadership skills in one of your favorite activities (Example: If you enjoy an activity such as Riding, or other favorites, you will get to take the activity as a participant, as well as helping the counselors in the activity with younger campers during another activity time)
- Many of our college-age senior counselors are girls who completed the CIT Program as campers.
- Junior Counselor (staff position assisting Senior Counselors) opportunities are available to those who are beyond camp age and who complete the CIT program successfully.
- Get the opportunity to come to camp for a discounted price as a Working-Counselor-In-Training, a very high-profile position, "everyone knows who you are." Call 800-882-0722 for a WCIT application.
Camp is a great place to learn and gain confidence!