Raising Girls to be Leaders, This is our camp!
\mRaising Girls to be Leaders, This is our camp!
At Riverview, we are committed to getting better. As part of that philosophy, we have launched an all-new website, with improved navigation, more information, and more ways for you to interact with us.
You’ll find comprehensive sections for all of our Information and Frequently Asked Questions about camp, with everything you need to know—whether you’re an existing Riverview camper, parent, guardian or relative, or you’re interested in learning more about us. Our FAQ page provides an all-in-one-place overview of our camp schedule, food and nut free allergy information, payment options, and registration information for our one- or two-week sessions and our Mother Daughter Weekends, as well as our online store for shopping.
On our NEW pages, you’ll find specific information on:
- Frequently Asked Questions- Our FAQ section is extensive and a treasure trove of information about Riverview, it will be able to answer most questions about our camp, if you need to talk to us though, feel free to call our office anytime and we are happy to help!
- Employment- Our Employment section now features an AWESOME video about the Riverview culture, plus a gallery of photos and quotes from other staff members, to give prospective employees a real sense of what it’s like to be a part of Riverview Camp for Girls. This is the place to go if you are signing up to be a Junior Counselor or a Senior Counselor!
- Online Store- Our camp store, THE BOUTIKI, is now online! This is a wonderful source for you to purchase Riverview items during the off season as well as items for gifts throughout the summer.
- Mobile/Tablet Information- Our new site has also been optimized for use on mobile devices, so it’s easier to keep up with us when you’re on the go.
- Camp Life- We now have an entire section of our website devoted to camp life! It’s a great spot to learn all about the traditions and spirit of Riverview!
- About Camp-Our About Camp section provides information on the history and leadership of Riverview!
- Parents- We have worked so hard to have an AMAZING spot for our parents/guardians to find out everything they need to know for their girls!
- Riverview Blog- Of course, our NEW blog will keep you up to date on all the latest news and happenings from Riverview Camp For Girls.
We Want to Hear From You!
Please take some time to explore everything our new site has to offer, and let us know about your experience. We hope you like the fresh new look to the website and the improved navigation that will allow you to find the information you need more quickly and easily. We are continuing to update our Website and Blog with useful information, so please do check back with us for updates.
Susan C. Hooks